Family Rewards Club
The purpose of this notice is to inform our customers on how of Pantai Holdings Sdn Bhd, including but not limited to its subsidiaries, related corporations or any of its affiliates (collectively, the "Parkway Pantai Group”, “us”, “we” or “our") manage the customers Personal Data which is subject to the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709). This notice contains the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. How you can access and correct your personal data and contact particulars.
3. How to contact us in the event of any inquiries or complaints.
Personal Data and Medical Records contain the following data:
Amongst others, name, designation, employer’s name/company name, contact details, the name and contact details of customer’s next of kin pursuant to the Conditions of Service signed by customers or customer’s next of kin or any information that is given to us, such as sensitive information including health information. The above data were obtained while customers were being treated at Parkway Pantai Group or the ancillary services within the domain and management of Parkway Pantai
Group, including participation to our wellness/marketing program, loyalty scheme/program or customer feedback form and its other related channels.
What is the purpose of customers Personal Data?
We may use customers Personal Data for the following purposes (‘Purposes’):
• Business, administrative, operational and internal activities purposes to ensure smooth operations, quality improvement and delivery of the healthcare treatment available at our premises;
• To communicate with customers;
• To provide to customers with information on any services available from us;
Who has access to customers Personal Data?
Generally, we may disclose customers Personal Data to the following parties in accordance with Parkway Pantai Group’s internal Privacy Policies:
• Our agents, independent contractors including our consultants, marketing & sales personnel, service providers, insurers, third party administrators, debt collecting agencies and / or vendors (including those overseas) providing services related to the Purposes of which the Personal Data is collected;
• Within Parkway Pantai Group;
• Third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
• Any person who is under a duty and has undertaken to keep such data confidential; and
• Any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of the Clinic’s business.
We do not disclose customers Personal Data to unaffiliated parties without customers consent. However, customers may receive more than one privacy notice from us for on any commercially related areas if you have not consented to the same. We may disclose customers Personal Data if required to do so by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to:
a) Comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court order or legal processes; or
b) Protect and defend the rights or property of Parkway Pantai Group.
Customer rights to the Personal Data
For request to withdraw, access, update, correct or limit the processing and use of any of customers Personal Data, please contact us for more details as below:
(a) By Email: email@example.com
(b) By Mail: Chief Privacy Officer (Parkway Pantai Malaysia Operations Division), Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd, Level 6, Block A, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, 8, Jalan Bukit Pantai, 59100, Kuala Lumpur
We will acknowledge safe receipt and respond within 21 days.
We recommend that all customer requests for access to Personal Information be made in writing. However, we may require you to provide us with additional information reasonably necessary for us to satisfy your request. Parkway Pantai Group reserves the right to charge customers a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
This notice was published and becomes effective on 1st September 2017
Membership Terms & Conditions
1. The Family Rewards Club Membership Programme (the “Membership”) of Pantai Hospital Penang (“PHP”) is governed by these Terms & Conditions.
2. The submission of an application for Membership is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A. Eligibility and Membership Application
1. Family Rewards Club Membership is free and open to all individuals who fulfil the following criteria:
i. Malaysian citizen or non-citizen residing in Malaysia; and
ii. Aged 18 years old and above.
2. An invitation for Membership shall be sent via short message (SMS), email or letter to the applicants. Applicants who do not receive an invitation may also apply for Membership.
4. Upon successful registration, applicants will be able to access their account and view the Membership e-card.
5. Members account will be activated when the Members’ identity is successfully verified by PHP. Members can earn Points and/or Credits and eligible for redemption of rewards only when their Membership account is activated. Members whose account yet to be activated can enjoy other privileges and benefits offered by the Membership programme except for Points and Credits accruals and rewards redemption.
6. Applicants cannot apply for Membership on behalf of their spouse, children and parents (the “Family Members”). However, Applicants (Members) can invite their Family Members who are registered Members to join a Family Group. Family Members can choose to accept or reject the join invitation. By accepting the invitation, the Family Member agreed to fully surrender and transfer his/her rights and control over the current and future earned points and/or credits to the group. Family Member can choose to leave the group anytime and regain his/her rights and control over any unutilized balance of points and/or credits in his/her account. PHP’s computation and decision on the unutilized balance of points and/or credits is final and conclusive.
7. Upon successful registration, members will be awarded with a welcome health screening at PHP. Members should make online health screening appointment booking at www.pantaipenang.com under the Health Screening Appointment section.
8. Membership account is non-transferable to another individual.
9. PHP reserves the right to refuse or reject any application for Membership.
10. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member’s sole responsibility to update their Membership record in the Family Rewards Club Portal at www.pantaipenang.com or inform the PHP Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Earning Points and Credits
1. Members with an activated account can earn Points or Credits in the following ways, including but not limited to:
i. Purchase of PHP health screening packages*
ii. Participation in PHP activities/events
iii. Completion of a PHP online survey/feedback form
*Applicable to normal price packages only. Not applicable to promotion and corporate packages.
2. Membership Points and Credits are valid for 24 months from date of issuance. Any expired Points and Credits will be forfeited without prior notice.
C. Claiming the Rewards
1. Members may utilise their Points and/or Credits to redeem for rewards at www.pantaipenang.com under the Redemption section. PHP reserves the right to decline any redemption made through any other channel without prior notice to the Member.
2. Membership Points and/or Credits earned by the Applicant and Family Members in the same Family Group are consolidated for redemption purpose. Only the Family Group owner is allowed to redeem rewards using the consolidated Points and/or Credits.
3. Points and/or Credits will be deducted from Member’s and the Family Group’s accrual balance once redemption order is submitted at www.pantaipenang.com. The number of Points and/or Credits deducted will be based on the number of Points and/or Credits required to redeem the redemption item(s). Redemption order once submitted, cannot be cancelled, revoked, returned and/or exchanged.
4. Members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of services provided by PHP, its participating merchants or partners.
5. The Membership privileges, benefits and/or services will be extended only to the Members.
D. General Rules
1. Your Membership e-card remains the property of PHP. Use of your Membership e-card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. PHP reserves the right to change or cancel Members’ Point and/or Credit accruals or balances, and change the number of Points or Credits that are required to be redeemed for any of the items provided under the Redemption section at any time without prior notice and without providing reasons whatsoever.
3. PHP holds absolute discretion on the computation of Points and credits awarded to Members. PHP’s decision on any disputes is final and conclusive.
4. The Points and Credits earn structure may be subject to change from time to time as determined by PHP. PHP reserves the right to add, remove, substitute or change the Points and Credits issuance, conversion or redemption structure from time to time at our sole and absolute discretion.
5. PHP reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, programme benefits and special offers without notice. PHP is not responsible for participating partners’ withdrawal from the programme or Partners’ reward cancellation, which may affect the rewards offered.
6. PHP reserves the right to terminate any Membership or the Membership Programme at any time without prior notice.
7. PHP assumes no contractual or legal responsibility to Members. In earning and accumulating Points and Credits, Members understand that they may not rely on the continued availability of any award, privileges or other benefits. PHP will not be responsible for any delay in the posting and/or accrual of the Points and Credits.
8. PHP makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through the Membership Programme. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
9. All redemption items are subject to stock availability and any restrictions that may apply as to where and when the rewards can be redeemed. PHP reserves the right to change, replace or substitute the items in redemption order with any other items without prior notice.
10. PHP will not be responsible for any delay, lost or damage of the items during the delivery process. The delivery of the redemption items is subject to shipment areas covered by PHP’s appointed logistic service provider. In the event that the redemption items are unable to be delivered due to out of delivery area coverage, Member will be notified and PHP shall make its best effort to deliver the items. However, PHP assumes no liability for non-delivery of redemption items due to logistic limitation.
11. The items shown in the pictures under the Redemption section are for illustration purpose only. The actual item and/or brand received may vary from the pictures.
12. PHP assumes no liability and responsibility for any privileges, benefits and/or services which are not available to any Members due to geographical limitation or any other reasons whatsoever.
13. Fraud or abuse concerning the use of Points and/or Credits by any Member shall result in the immediate termination of the Membership.
14. Failure by PHP to enforce any particular Terms and Conditions regarding the Membership Programme does not constitute PHP’s waiver of those Terms and Conditions.
15. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
16. Family Rewards Club is a membership programme operated by PHP. Upon applying for Membership:
i. You represent that all the information or personal data provided in Membership online registration is true, accurate and complete;
ii. You consent to PHP’s collection and use of the data required for the Membership. PHP is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data;
iii. You consent to PHP updating you with information such as but not limited to promotions, healthcare news, health talks, health and wellness events via direct mails, emails and text messages; and
iv. You accept all the terms and conditions contained herein and in connection with your Membership.
17. You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You are solely responsible for each and every access or use of the Membership site at www.pantaipenang.com that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
18. You must not allow any third party to access or make use of the site using your username and password. You must notify PHP in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Member Account, username or password.
19. PHP is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of your confidentiality in respect of your use of the Membership site. While PHP has taken precautions to protect information that you transmit to the website over the internet, PHP does not warrant the security of that information. Once information is received, PHP will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of that information.
20. PHP has the right to relegate inactive members if there is no activity within twelve (12) months. Reactivation need to be done in activating back the accounts to be eligible for collecting points and / credits.
21. By participating in PHP events and/or accepting any promotions, privileges and/or benefits offered by PHP, I hereby give my consent to any photography and/or video recording of me which can be used by PHP in any form of printed materials, electronic and digital media formats for any purposes including but not limited to promotional and commercial reasons. I understand that the images and/or videos containing me may be stored and retained permanently in PHP archive.
22. Pantai Hospital Penang reserves the rights to revise the above terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
For any inquiries, please contact PHP Marketing Team for more details.
Pantai Hospital Penang.
||+604- 639 6506 / 322
||Pantai Hospital Penang
||82 Jalan Tengah
||11900 Bayan Lepas
||017 – 578 2899